For Sale $5,033.00
Daikin MXS Series Multi Zone Mini Split Heat Pump Inverter Outdoor Unit
The Heat Pump Condenser is the outdoor unit in a Heat Pump System. Mini Split Heat Pumps provide heating and cooling for systems. This Daikin 8 Zone Heat Pump Condenser can be combined with 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 Indoor Units.
Daikins Multi-Zone Systems are ideal for multi room applications desiring individual room comfort in a space saving design. Over 1,000 combinations are possible with the choice of Ductless Wall Mount units, Ducted units, Ceiling Cassette units, Floor mounts or a mix and match combination. Suitable for both new build and renovation projects, Daikin Multi-Split Systems are the smart, reliable solution for your home.
The 8-Zone Multi-Zone system is the ultimate, flexible solution for individual zone comfort. Connecting up to eight indoor units to a single outdoor unit reduces installation space and costs while maximizing comfort and energy savings. With a choice of six indoor unit types in a wide range of capacities, the 8-Zone Multi-Zone allows mixed and matched combinations for absolute comfort in almost any residential or light commercial application.
Ideal Solution For:
- Multiple zones
- New construction
- Entire homes or floors of homes
- Primary living areas (master bedrooms and living rooms)
- Spacing-saving design
- Heating Range 5° - 60°F
- Cooling Range 23° - 115°F
- Up to 130% connection ratio
- Long piping lengths up to 633 ft. total
- Anti-Corrosion Treatment on Heat Exchanger
- Energy Efficient up to 18.8 SEER, up to 11.3 HSPF, up to 10.3 EER
- Multi-Zone comfort: one outdoor unit connects up to eight separate units
- More than 60% in physical space savings versus a traditional cube style outdoor unit
- More than 80% in total (including clearances) space savings versus a traditional cube style outdoor unit
- Quick Warming Function Prevents the compressor from pumping liquid refrigerant in low-ambient conditions.
- Outdoor Unit Quiet Operation Outdoor unit sound levels can be reduced by 3dB for times when quieter operation is needed.
- Automatic Defrosting Sensor performs automatic defrosting of the outdoor heat exchanger if necessary, ensuring optimum heating performance.
- Longer refrigerant piping capabilities offers much more flexibility in the choice of installation positions for the indoor units, and greatly simplifies system layout.